Wednesday, October 14

Last night's excitement!

Long story short, I was having some contractions around 6pm and after calling the dr. they thought I needed to go to the hospital to be monitored. After getting there and contractions got about 7 minutes apart, we realized that I have a pretty severe bladder infection and Dr. Gebhart thought that's why I was having contractions because after he checked me I still was not dilating. So I was hooked up to an IV and got a strong broad spectrum antibiotic and lots of fluids, but contractions continued to come and the intensity was not decreasing. So around midnight, they gave me a shot of terbueroyl??? to do one of 2 things. Either the shot would stop the contractions, or not and if not then we would go ahead and do the c section. So about 15 minutes later the contractions started to taper off and seemed to be getting better, so he sent us home. So now I am on bed rest until my appointment on Thursday. We will decide then what the next. So stay tuned, baby Christopher may be here well before the 22nd!

No comments: