Saturday, October 3

Christopher's baby shower

I travelled down to my mom's yesterday to help her get prepared for our baby shower. It was good to get away, kid free and have a little "me" time. Brooklyn was invited to a sleepover and Chris stayed home with AH Friday night. Then this morning, he and the girls rode down to Franklin county with his mom for the shower. I got to go thru lots of old pictures last night at mom's (something I had been wanting to do for a while.) I got to sleep in and then spend the morning all alone. I enjoyed a LONG HOT bath and then took my time getting dressed for the shower. For once, I didn't have to hurry anyone up, or chase anyone down, etc. Needless to say I enjoyed my morning off. As for the shower, we had a wonderful time today at the baby shower my family hosted in my home town.
We had lots of WONDERFUL food, got LOTS of great gifts and got to visit with MANY friends and family.
As you can see, we had a sports themed shower (since this is our little boy on the way and since we are such big Ole Miss fans). I have so many Ole Miss dishes, it just made sense to finally put them to good use. Thanks to Marla, Angie, Shelly, Aunt Sheila and Mom for putting together a great event. Also, Brooklyn and Gabby did a great job hosting the games portion of the shower.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: