Tuesday, June 16

Preparing for a birthday!

Welcome to Sesame Street!!! In a little more than a month, we will be celebrating Ally Harper's 2nd birthday. And as you may know, we are obsessed with parties around our house. So we have been planning this one for quite a while. I have been working on things gradually and have just recently finished one of my projects. I was able to find colored bowls and buckets that I painted faces on that we will be using to serve snacks from. For example, Cookies served in Cookie Monster, Chex Mix Trash served from Oscar, Goldfish crackers served from Elmo and so on. As of this morning, I only have two more to complete. I thought I would show off my handy work. I love Abby Cadabby, she may be my favorite, but Big Bird was the most difficult. The Whole Cast

Elmo

Cookie Monster

Big Bird

The Count

Abby Cadabby

Grover

Oscar

Rosita

1 comment:

The Davidsons said...

Those are so cute! You are way too creative. :o)