Thursday, June 25

New Nursery Bedding

Finally!! I was able to decide on nursery bedding for Ally Harper and Baby Christopher. Since they will be sharing a room, I was faced with the difficult task of finding something that could be for both girl and boy. So I think I have finally found something. Some of these had to be ordered while others mom had in her store (Ward's Linen Outlet, Summit, MS). So here is the plan. The Choo Choo fabric will be for
Christopher's comforter while the lime tulips will be Ally's comforter. The dust ruffles will be made from the stripes, obivously pink is AH's and blue for C. The Turquoise butterflies with dots will be a coordinating piece for AH's stuff and the other Turq. piece is just like the butterflies except without the butterflies. It still has the same dots, that will be for C's coordinating piece. Then the bumper pad will be the choo-choo and turq minky dots and the plaid will be the curtains. I think I have covered it all. Mom ordered the pieces she didn't have yesterday so hopefully we can get this show on the road soon. I still need to get the room painted, it will be a light shade of lime green, and find some wall decor and a rug, but that will come soon enough. (Also, I know some of the colors look kind of off, but that's just in the photos.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: