Tuesday, June 23

Update on birthday preparations

Okay, I am seriously obsessed! As I posted last week, I have been working on Ally Harper's birthday party. Well since then I have been brainstorming on how to improve on my cute little character buckets. See what you think! Bert will be serving his favorite oatmeal cookies. Abby Cadabby now has Pixie Stix magic wands in her bucket. Rosita will be serving chips and salsa from her sombero and margarita glass. Count will be holding crackers and the plate will be used with cream cheese and pepper jelly. Oscar now has his lid and pet worm Slimey. Big Bird is now cozy in his nest where he will now be serving Teddy Graham crackers since his favorite toy is Radar the Teddy Bear. Zoe has on her ballerina skirt and will hold something probably mints???? Also worked on Elmo a little, and still need to finish Grover and Cookie Monster and Ernie!!! How much fun am I having??? I love this stuff. I asked Chris' advice this morning on one of them and his suggestion was to do whatever was easiest and took the least amount of time. I told him that I missed Brooklyn when she is away. She is my helper on things like this. She definitely has a good eye and I value her opinion. Can't wait for her to get back home on July 8th. Love you B!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: