Sunday, November 8

there's a first time for everything....


We took Christopher out and about for a little while yesterday. We went to Renassiance and walked around for a while and had lunch outside at 5 Guy's burgers. It was okay, but nothing special. Mugshots is 100% better!!! And get this, Brooklyn was eating her burger and she said I can't even see my hamburger, sure enough I checked between the bun and NO HAMBURGER PATTY :( Brooklyn asked "How do you forget the hamburger on a hamburger?"

Also we gave Christopher a real bath the other night in the BIG tub and he loved it! I hope he contunes to like bath time as much as Ally Harper. And then yesterday, we were all trying to get dressed at once to make it to a soccer game. So Brooklyn was in one bathroom and Chris in the other, so Christopher got to bathe in the kitchen sink. I think he liked it better then the tub :) Too cute, however I didn't get a photo because as I previously stated everyone else was in the shower.

No comments: