Monday, August 3

Redecorating Brooklyn's room

BEFOREDURING (thanks to Jennifer for helping us paint)
Can't you see me climbing around on furniture 6 months pregnant!
Moving furniture around to satisfy the pregnant boss. Also thanks to Doug for helping out, which he really didn't have a choice. He was passing thru town that night headed back home to Nashville and needed a place to stay. So, of course, we offered up Brooklyn's bed as usual (which she hates :( but this time there was a catch. In order to sleep in the bed you had to help assemble the bed!!! See I played that well. didn't I??


AFTER
(thanks for Granny for the curtains and the dust ruffle)
Check out the lamp I found at Goodwill for $3!!!!!
Brooklyn comes home this evening and I can't wait for her to see the new and improved room. Hope she likes it.

No comments: