Wednesday, August 26

Every 2 weeks from here on out.....

Had a doctor's appointment this morning and all checked out good. I went to the Madison Baptist clinic instead of the Hospital clinic downtown and the wait was MUCH better, and a lot less noisy, but my only complaint is that they have an "analog" scale instead of digital and as we all know it's not as precise. So I don't know if I gained just 4 pounds since my last visit or was it like 3.8 or 4.9????? All I know is that the nurse so pushed the weight over til it somewhat balanced and that was it :( So that's not reason enough to wait an extra hour in the waiting room but they could invest in a new set of scales :) As for Baby Christopher, still measuring a little big, but nothing of concern. Heart rate and Blood pressure steady and now we are on the down hill. Go back every 2 weeks now and next visit we are going to schedule the c-section date. Will be somewhere between Oct. 18th and Nov. 1st, if Christopher doesn't decide to come earlier on his on. Chris and I are thinking Thursday or Friday, so he can be available at the hospital the entire time. So maybe October 22??? Brooklyn's bday is the 10th, my grandfather's was the 25th, dad's is the 30th and of course there's Halloween, so I really would like for Christopher to come somewhere amongst these dates just not on these days, except for my papaw's birthday, that would be cool. Anyways, stay tuned for more info and also scheduled for another 4D sono on this Friday. Maybe Christopher will cooperate a little better this time. Until then----

No comments: