Monday, May 18

We had another monthly dr. appointment today and it was exciting. I knew I probably wasn't scheduled for a sono this time, but Pam, the sonographer, had told me last time that if he didn't schedule me for one, that she was do a quick scan to determine sex if she could. So while they were taking my vital signs I asked if I was having a sonogram today and the nurse said no, so then I asked her if she could see if Pam was busy. So they were able to sneak us (me, Chris and Brooklyn) back and Pam made good on her promise. Immediately, she was able to see the sex! She didn't do any measuring or anything, we just found out what it is and got a fews pics. After we were done, we went to a room to wait for the doctor. When he came in, he did his thing, then said that he would see us again in a month. During that visit, we would have another sonogram and we would do all the fun stuff, like finding out the sex and such :) Chris, Brooklyn & I just looked at each other and smiled. Pam had not written on the chart that she had done a scan. We got a big kick out of it after we left. So needless to say, we'll have to act surprised again next month! But I am so thankful that Pam did that for us, because now I can start planning more. Oh yeah, did I mention that Chris has a little back up entering the world this Fall. We found out today that new baby Neyland is a BOY!!! I really can't believe it. I just figured that we were meant to have all girls, especially since Chris' sisters have always said that would be the case!!! But it looks like Ally Harper and Brooklyn will be having a little brother! Now the planning starts. Part 2 of the OCD Nursery Planner is in effect!




Sorry for the quality of pic's I had to take a snapshot of the actual pictures, but at least you can see HIM!!!

2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Congrats to y'all! I know you are excited about adding a boy to the family...even though I've only had one child, I can tell you that boys are lots of fun. They don't have as many options for cute clothes, but they are very fun! :o)

Anonymous said...

aw its so adorable. i wish we had a baby on the way!!!!!!!!!!!1