Wednesday, January 28

Facebook vs. Blog

I joined Facebook last week and I am still trying to decide what I think about it. I like that I can find & keep in touch with people I haven't seen in a long time, but then again it SO public. I guess I will just have to get used to it. I'm trying, but I really would rather just blog! Anyway, I was tagged again, this time on Facebook, but because I'm biased to blogging I carried the information over.

Here is how this one goes-- Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random facts about yourself. At the end of the note, tag 25 people. You are supposed to tag the person who tagged you, too.

So here goes....

1. I love boardgames, I even had a Boardgame tournament for my 30th birthday!
2. I have had 3 knee surgeries, all on my left knee.
3. My 10 y/0, Brooklyn, has been to more US states than me.
4. I owned a Harley Davidson motorcycle several years ago.
5. Currently, I am addicted to chapstick.
6. Currently, I am addicted to reading the "Twlight" books.
7. Currently, I am addicted to drinking plain margarita mix every night.
8. I organize my closet by colors.
9. I love the smell of gardenias.
10. I love planning children's birthday parties, We already have themes selected for this year's parties! And they are not until July & October--How crazy is that?
11. I have had 9 different vehicles since I got my drivers license.
12. Brooklyn & I can wear the same shoes.
13. I am looking forward to going to the beach this summer.
14. I write everything down on my calendar, it serves as a diary more than a calendar.
15. I can sleep with the TV on, as long as I am on the couch, but if I'm in bed, the TV on drives me crazy. I use a sleep mask when Chris wants the TV on and I'm in bed. I think that falls into the category of making sacrifices for the one you love :)
16. I love being a mom.
17. I don't understand the switch to Digital that goes to happen in February.
18. I am Brooklyn's class room mom.
19. I like playing Blackjack.
20. I love this time of the year because of all the good TV that is on. It makes my week so busy. Monday- The Bacholer, Tuesday- American Idol, Wednesday- American Idol, Thursday- Bones, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice, Friday- anything that I didn't have time to watch during the week (thanks DVR!)
21. I need more motivation to workout.
22. My Wii fit age was SPOT ON- 30!
23. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem only using my tongue.
24. I dislike outdoor yard work.
25. I love my family!

I am tagging the following bloggers Brooklyn, Missy, Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is cool the way you can tie a knot in a cherry just by using your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!1