Friday, March 12

More sewing pics

Here are a couple of outfits I made for Christopher to wear to his first Ole Miss baseball games this weekend! I think he likes them :)


And the other night we tried Christopher in the jumper. I think he liked it too. If we canjust keep AH from wanting to send him swinging!!!



And last but not least, this is the scene I walked into a couple of days ago. I had laid C in his crib while AH was watching tv, and as usual C began to cry, but I continued to load the dishwasher. Well after a few minutes, C got quiet, so I went to check on him and this was the scene. AH had climbed into the bed with him and hijacked all his pacifiers! She had all 3 in her mouth at one time. PRICELESS! She is SOOO funny! But it did make C quit crying for a while :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: