Thursday, December 17

Sorry Guys!

So today I was out Christmas shopping with AH & C and we were in Target. Since C has gotten here, I have found it to be much easier to put AH in the basket part of the shopping cart and C in his carseat in the top part. The only problem with this is keeping AH from opening whatever I put in the cart. Anyway, today we had been in there for a while, and the buggy was getting pretty full so as we approached the toy section, I decided to let AH get out and walk a while. She had such a good time. She found a wooden kitchen, complete with faucet. That was her favorite. She kept standing there saying "wash hands mommy, wash hands". Too cute. Well C began to get fussy, so I told AH it was time to go. Well that didn't go over very well. Finally I noticed a little toy shopping cart and had a bright idea. I would let AH push her own little cart to the front of the store. So I showed her the buggy and you would have thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. She took off in front of me with her cart and away we went. And as she past other shoppers, she would say "Merry Christmas" and when she bumped into something or someone she would say "sorry guys!" It was so funny. I'm really not sure where the sorry guys came from, but it sure sounds mighty sweet coming from that sweet mouth! She is a Hoot! Never a dull moment!

No comments: