Monday, July 20

One of my favorite moments of the party....

Some of the smaller kids had to have help reaching the top of the inflatables, so Chris and Jason Lowe were assisting. Jason was at the top of this particular one, and Chris would pass the kids up to him and then they would turn the corner and come down a slide on the back side and then finish the obstacle course on their own. Well you couldn't see the back side of the slide or anything, so I went around and held the camera up high to get a photo. Well, was I in for a surprise.

Here is Chris passing Ally up to Jason for her turn.


Here is what I could see from the back side. She was really high up there. And then it was time for the slide.... or so I thought.
I held the camera over the edge and snapped a picture. As you can see, it was virtually a vertical slide, a free fall for the little ones. I laughed so hard, because it didn't faze the kids. They continued to take their turns. I went to ask Chris did he know what was on the other side of the inflatable and he said "yeah a slide". I then had to inform him it was less a slide and more a drop off. It was sooo funny. Look at the blur of Ally Harper :) But needless to say, she had a great time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: